WITESOL is set up to receive membership applications online. If you prefer to fill out a printable membership form, please scroll to the bottom of this page. You may then mail the completed form along with your check.
Membership must be renewed 1 (or 2) year(s) from the month of enrollment.
Membership in WITESOL includes many benefits:
- Attending the annual WITESOL Fall Conference at a reduced registration rate
- Attending other WITESOL training sessions, workshops, or seminars exclusively for WITESOL members
- Reduced registration rate and costs for attending the annual TESOL International Convention
- Updates exclusively for WITESOL members with information about job openings, conferences, training sessions, workshops, and more
- Support and expertise of other ELL and bilingual educators in Wisconsin
- Participation in WITESOL’s Annual Student Writing and Art Contest
- Apply for travel awards to attend TESOL’s International Annual Convention
If you would like to complete your membership online, there are two steps to complete. First, we need your details. Click on the link below to complete the online form. The form will open in a new tab, so come back when you are done to complete payment.
Second, we need your payment details. Select the appropriate amount from the drop down menu below. You can pay using your PayPal account, or a major credit card. You will receive a receipt (check your spam folder) and then a confirmation from us that we have your details and payment.